Did you know that our Spirulix crackers are also masters at dipping?
With this recipe you treat our nutritional snack to a bath in a tomato and lentil dip that will make your taste buds rave!
- Spirulix Crackers
- 50 grams of red lentils
- 1 fresh tomato
- 5 half dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 150 ml water with vegetable seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of Spirulix Flakes
- Rinse lentils under clear water.
- Tomatoes cut into pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- The olive oil is heated in a saucepan.
- Then sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add lentils and tomatoes.
- Pour the mixture with 150 ml water and a vegetable cube,
Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
Don't forget to stir :)
- Season the tomato-lentil spread with paprika powder and salt.
- Optionally refine with Spirulix Flakes.
- Serve & enjoy with Spirulix crackers.