A dessert that also allows you to eat enough greens? That's fine!
Inspired by our Crunchy Apple Cinnamon Muesli, this time we tried an apple strudel with our Spirulix Spirulina Powder.
Ingredients for 6-8 servings
• 200 g flour, smooth
• 1/8 liter of lukewarm water
• 1 tbsp oil
• Possibly 1 egg or aquafaba as an egg substitute
• Pinch of salt
• Flour for dusting
• Butter or vegetable alternative (margarine, flora)
• Oil for brushing
• 3 tsp SPIRULIX Powder
1. Mix the flour with SPIRULIX Powder and heap it in a cone on the work surface. Form a crater at the top.
2. Gradually add salt, oil, egg (substitute) and water.
3. Knead all ingredients into a smooth dough.
4. Brush the dough thinly with oil & let it rest covered for 1/2 hour.
5. Dust cloth with flour, dust dough with flour & roll out with rolling pin.
6. Brush with melted butter and cover and leave to rest for a few minutes.
7. Spread out the dough evenly (with both hands) with the back of your hand.
8th. Finally, the edges are cut off.