Vegan spirulina chocolate roll
Feasting does not always have to be a sin. With our spirulina chocolate roll, snacking is definitely allowed! Dark chocolate, walnuts & biscuits together with our spirulina make an unbeatable combination. Incidentally, the small, green algae also provide you with lots of nutrients.
- ½ cup birch sugar
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup Baileys Almande (vegan) / Baileys Irish Cream
- 100g vegan margarine
- 400g wholemeal biscuits (vegan) | Leibnitz wholemeal biscuits
- 3 teaspoons Spirulix Powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup coconut flakes (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the sugar, soy milk, cocoa & Baileys until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add the vegan margarine & remove the pot from the heat.
- Combine biscuits, spirulix, walnuts & coconut flakes in a bowl and mix together.
- Now pour the liquid mass over the dry ingredients & mix.
- Divide the mass into three portions & form each into a roll on baking paper.
- Now wrap them in baking paper & put them in the fridge overnight (4-6 hours).
- Before serving, unwrap the roll, cut into slices approx. 2 cm thick & sprinkle with some icing sugar.
- Enjoy & be a Life Lover!