These Spirulina Falafels are a great vegan meal that any meat lover will love. It's that easy to bring the cuisine of Israel with a green touch to your home! The recipe is just waiting for you:
- 250g cooked chickpeas
- fresh parsley
- chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons Spirulix Powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- fresh coriander
- Salt pepper
- ½ tsp baking powder
- some olive oil
- Put all the ingredients except for the olive oil in the chopper and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top and bottom heat.
- Line a tray with baking paper & drizzle with olive oil.
- Form the mass into balls (size according to preference) & spread on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn & bake for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.