Spirulix Pancakes with Spirulina Powder
These Spirulix Pancakes not only taste great, but are also super quick and easy to prepare - so you can stock up on your daily portion of Spirulix AND delight your inner sweet tooth with a delicacy made from algae.
- 1 tsp Spirulix powder
- 125 grams of flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 240 ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- maple syrup
- Mix Spirulix Powder, flour, sugar, baking powder & salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together plant milk, cinnamon & apple cider vinegar.
- Combine both bowls and mix with a whisk.
- Grease a non-stick pan with oil and heat on low.
- Using a ladle, pour some Spirulix Pancakes batter into the pan and bake – don’t forget to turn!
- Serve with fruits & maple syrup.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.