Do you really need something sweet today? Then we'll give you the green light! With this recipe you can conjure up vegan donuts based on the raw food principle.
- 360g almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons Spirulix Powder
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 10 pcs. large dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup / agave syrup
- 115g cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup / agave syrup
- ½ tsp Spirulix Powder
- Put all the ingredients in the chopper & blend until smooth.
- Using a silicone mold, form four medium donuts.
- Put in the fridge & let it soak.
- Put all ingredients in the chopper & mix.
- Then pour over the donuts.
- Then refrigerate the donuts again until everything is set.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.