Spirulina cake for Easter & Co.
Whether it's Easter, Mother's Day, a birthday or just because: this green Spirulina cake full of Spirulix Powder provides you with our 100% Austrian algae... and it tastes super good too! It makes you look forward to baking all the more, doesn't it? 💚
- 10g Spirulix Spirulina Powder
- 1 organic lemon, untreated
- 220 g wheat flour (smooth)
- 80 grams of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp oil
- 140 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 175 ml water
- Put the spirulina powder, baking powder, flour & granulated sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Grate the lemon, then divide it in half and squeeze it.
- In an additional bowl, mix 3 tbsp of the lemon juice with 175 ml of water, oil, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract & the grated lemon zest.
- Now add the contents to the flour and the other ingredients & knead everything together to form a smooth dough.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan.
- Then bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Remove cake & let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.