Are you in the mood for a delicious cool down without a guilty conscience? Then try this recipe from Spirulix customer Stefan: a banana nice cream with spirulina!
- 1 teaspoon Spirulix Powder
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- a dash of almond milk
- frozen fruit for decoration
- Cut bananas into small pieces & freeze.
- Put 2 to 3 handfuls of banana pieces in a blender & add a dash of almond milk.
- Turn on the mixer & stir several times with the stirring stick until the bananas have become a somewhat firmer mash.
- Add a teaspoon of Spirulix Powder & mix again.
- Pour the finished nice cream into a bowl & decorate with frozen fruit if you like.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.