What would Sunday breakfast be without fresh, crunchy pastries...
Would you like something different? Try something new.
Bagels with Spirulina taste both savory and sweet!
- 500 g wholemeal spelled flour
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 2 tsp honey
- 300ml of water
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons Spirulix Powder
- Spirulix flakes & grains for sprinkling
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water & mix in honey.
- Add the flour, spirulix powder & salt and work into a dough. Leave to rise for at least 1 hour.
- Knead the dough again and shape into 8 balls. Bring into the typical shape with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Brush with water and sprinkle with flakes & grains. Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.