Algae Farm Open Days: 21 and 22 May 2022
😍 It's finally that time again! 😍
On May 21st and 22nd, the doors of the Spirulix Algae Farm will open for a whole weekend to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what is arguably the most unusual farm in Europe!
When do the open seaweed farm days take place?
Thanks to the great interest in the previous events on our farm, the days of the open algae farm are again taking place over a whole weekend:
On Saturday and Sunday, May 21 + 22, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.! You will find our farm at Feldgasse 2, 3454 Sitzenberg-Reidling. It is best to invite all your friends to the event, e.g. via the Facebook event:
What can you experience at the days of the open algae farm?
• Take part in guided tours of our algae farm!
• Sample delicious green granola, nougat, crackers, smoothies, cakes & more spirulix-packed goodies!
• Get your extra portion of nutrients in our on-site shop!
• Listen to exciting lectures about algae, nutrition & sustainability!
• Learn all about tomorrow's food & taste the future this weekend!
• Make your friends green with envy...or be nice and take them with you!
• Meet the Spirulix team and find out from us how it is possible that Spirulix is not only so rich in nutrients, but above all it is really delicious!
What rules are there to consider?
The current Corona rules will apply. You will be informed promptly which these will be!
Where can you find our algae farm?
Feldgasse 2, 3454 Sitzenberg-Reidling.
What else is there to consider?
Please leave your dogs at home, otherwise they will probably be green with envy: Dogs are not allowed on the tours of the algae farm.
We are really looking forward to your visit! Because you know: Only together can we give life a green coat of paint!
💚 See you at the open day at the Spirulix algae farm on May 21st and 22nd in Reidling! 💚