You are - like almost everyone in this world - a big fan of Italian cuisine & can never say 'no' to spaghetti & co.? Then this Spirulix Pesto could be just the thing for you, because pasta can also be spiced up with an extra portion of nutrients from algae!
- 1 teaspoon Spirulix Powder
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 50 grams of pine nuts
- 10 g parmesan or a vegan alternative such as cashew cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop the herbs and garlic, place in a blender and puree.
- Slowly pour olive oil into running blender, beating constantly.
- Add Spirulix Powder, pine nuts, parmesan, salt and pepper and mix again.
- Put in a washed hot jar and close with a lid. Your pesto can now be kept for about a week.
- Enjoy & be a life lover.