Savory Spirulina Pancakes
Above all, we love pancakes because they are so incredibly versatile.
- 1 tsp Spirulix powder
- 125 grams of flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 240 ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix Spirulix Powder, flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, stir together plant milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Combine both bowls and mix with a whisk or mixer.
- Grease a non-stick pan with oil and heat on low.
- Using a ladle, pour some of the Spirulix pancake batter into the pan and bake – don’t forget to turn!